Senior application backend developer
We allow athletes to travel the world.
Mission and purpose of the position:
- We are looking for a senior application-backed developer that will take care of core the components of our ROUVY (unity-based) application.
- The mission is to take care of these components of our application so we can be sure that we are following best practices and that we have everything under control and well-maintained. Plus also able to design new components that will upcoming needs of the application
What is going to be a part of your workload:
- Working on the development of the backend part of the ROUVY application (Unity based). Also, be able to work on the server side backend. The must-have is very good knowledge of C#.
- Maintain existing code - keep the high quality of our code base especially key components.
- Fixing bugs in existing code
- Design new components including both application parts and server parts. This includes also the documentation process.
- Find effective solutions for Product/Business needs - be involved in the feature design loop to represent developers' points of view.
- Automation of repeated tasks - build pipelines, testing, etc.
- Be ready to work in a dynamic environment. Things are changing fast in the company - be ready to take this as an advantage and adapt quickly.
- Be able to focus on the problem.
- Be positive - sometimes things do not go as planned - still need to take this positively and try to find the best solution at the moment.
- Be ready to help others if needed - be proactive.
- Be able to make a decision.
- Like problem-solving - want to find a solution be open-minded and try to look for a wide range of possibilities when searching for a solution.
- English min B2
- Ability to act independently
- Ability to communicate across teams
- Excellent knowledge of C# including advanced topics like multi-threading, async processing, etc.
- Very good knowledge of programming concepts in general. Expect good knowledge in the following areas:
- Common design patterns
- Data structures
- Algorithms - design plus ability to evaluate the complexity time/memory of algorithm.
- Very good knowledge of at least one of the following platforms Windows, Android, macOS, and iOS/tvOS
- Task automation/scripting - ability to write scripts to automate common tasks (like build steps) // may be too detailed for the first touch
- Openness to team preferences (flexibilně změní priority)
- Knowledge of Unity or some other Game Engine
- Knowledge of more than one platform (Windows, Android, macOS, and iOS/tvOS)
- Proven 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer in either a product company or agency
- A portfolio demonstrating experience in designing digital products and responsive websites
- Proficient in Figma and Adobe Suite
- English in a written form
What's in it for you:
- 5 weeks of holidays, 3 sick days
- flexible working hours
- yearly contribution for English lessons
- 3 extra days of holidays if participating in a ROUVY sporting trip
- lending of a trainer for your home so you can be in close contact with our product and be fit and ready for our team rides
- if you feel that you are the right one to take on this challenge, please send us: CV or link to your LinkedIn profile, examples of content that you created
ROUVY is the digital racing platform for athletes all over the world to compete, ride with friends, complete workouts, and much more. ROUVY offers thousands of exciting virtual roads and workout options including the ability to race and ride through the entire route catalogue. With fully simulated and realistic efforts ROUVY is the best option for the most demanding athletes to reconnaissance their next race location virtually and be race-day ready.
For more information, visit www.rouvy.com.
ROUVY is always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including developer, marketing, customer service, and business development.
We need people with the passion for a sport, desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of the top quality products.