We allow athletes to travel the world.
Mission and purpose of the position:
- As a Product Designer at ROUVY, you will help shape the experience of hundreds of thousands of indoor cyclists over the world to make them well-motivated and fit all year round.
- You are passionate about creating an intuitive solution that makes our products - indoor cycling reality simulator - easier to use. Ultimately, your designs will be visually appealing and fit within our brand, with the main focus being on the user’s needs. Not only are you confident to innovate and come up with new ideas, but you are also not afraid to get your hands dirty and see things through to the end.
What is going to be a part of your workload:
- Conceptualize and design new features of the Rouvy app, Companion app, Rouvy website and others
- Iterate existing designs to meet industry or consumer needs
- Shaping our visual language by building a design system
- Identify opportunities for product or feature enhancements
- Develop a product prototype in accordance with a created concept
- Key KPIs: NPS, CSAT
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ownership of quality of UX & UI
- Define, create and maintain design system across multiple platforms
- Making sure the design is consistent across the entire experience
- Ownership and accountability to ensure your output is being produced on time
- Closely collaborate and drive product decisions alongside lead engineers and product owners
- Team player
- Able to create a focus
- Detail oriented
- Good communicator
- Able to put ego away
- Willingness to learn and improve
- Experience with building a design system
- Strong understanding of user-centred design principles
- Collaborative spirit while having an ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate across teams
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment to iterate and ship work that balances user and business needs
- Experience with designing OTT or content-on-demand platforms
- Deep enthusiasm for and/or experience in cycling or fitness
- Creating user journeys, use cases, user flows, and information architecture
- Experience with user testing, A/B testing, and design-thinking methodologies to guide and inform outcomes.
- Proven 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer in either a product company or agency
- A portfolio demonstrating experience in designing digital products and responsive websites
- Proficient in Figma and Adobe Suite
- English in a written form
What's in it for you:
- 5 weeks of holidays, 3 sick days
- flexible working hours
- yearly contribution for English lessons
- 3 extra days of holidays if participating in a ROUVY sporting trip
- lending of a trainer for your home so you can be in close contact with our product and be fit and ready for our team rides
- if you feel that you are the right one to take on this challenge, please send us: CV or link to your LinkedIn profile, examples of content that you created
ROUVY is the digital racing platform for athletes all over the world to compete, ride with friends, complete workouts, and much more. ROUVY offers thousands of exciting virtual roads and workout options including the ability to race and ride through the entire route catalogue. With fully simulated and realistic efforts ROUVY is the best option for the most demanding athletes to reconnaissance their next race location virtually and be race-day ready.
For more information, visit www.rouvy.com.
ROUVY is always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including developer, marketing, customer service, and business development.
We need people with the passion for a sport, desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of the top quality products.