We allow athletes to travel the world.
If you are interested in delivering exceptional customer engagement, would like to develop communication strategies and manage the direct communication with our athletes, you are the one we are looking for!
AS A CRM MANAGER YOUR TYPICAL DAY MIGHT INCLUDE
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies to increase loyalty and retention
- Ensuring the CRM platform captures all required information at key points in the customer cycle
- Mapping customer journeys by analysing touch points along a pipeline and maximising commercial opportunities with this information
- Working on the data model - data enhancement, key touch points
- Monitoring and maximising customer lifetime value strategies
- Segmenting customer databases and maintaining lists of segmented customers
- Developing strategies for testing all aspects of a CRM and making sure the most effective approach to customer relationships is always taken
- Bringing departments together and maintaining high levels of cooperation between them
- Plan and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- A passionate, open-minded person who does not play by the book and want to develop new communication strategy for customers worldwide
- Creative thinking team player that would set the direction for the communication strategy - especially via the email and push notifications
- A person who wants to work with leading sport brands such as La Vuelta, Ironman and others
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Previous experience with CRM management
- Background in customer acquisition strategies
- Advanced analytical and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills in English (C1 minimum)
- Attention to detail
- Sports background is an advantage
ROUVY is the digital racing platform for athletes all over the world to compete, ride with friends, complete workouts, and much more. ROUVY offers thousands of exciting virtual roads and workout options including the ability to race and ride through the entire route catalogue. With fully simulated and realistic efforts ROUVY is the best option for the most demanding athletes to reconnaissance their next race location virtually and be race-day ready.
For more information, visit www.rouvy.com.
ROUVY is always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including developer, marketing, customer service, and business development.
We need people with the passion for a sport, desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of the top quality products.