Business Data Analyst
We allow athletes to travel the world.
ROUVY is a global indoor cycling platform for athletes where everyone can compete, ride with friends for fun, exercise and much more. Our
ambition is to bring the Olympic Cycling Esport to ROUVY and our mission is to bring the world of cycling to your home. We connect the
indoors and outdoors
Who are we looking for?
- We have lots of business questions and we need help finding the right data to answer those questions. You are a data evangelist: you make
data insights digestible for people at ROUVY by extracting the data and helping business stakeholders and product managers make better
decisions based on them to drive a data-driven culture.
- You act as a bridge between the technology domain and the business domain.
- You will help to define good KPIs to measure the impact we make by delivering new features.
- You will collect business requirements regarding the needs of data insights and provide the results on time. By knowing the data landscape,
you will also help to formulate better hypotheses or queries.
- You help to develop, run and maintain dashboards (mainly in GoodData)
- Must have at least 2 years of BI, analytics, statistics or reporting experience (Proven record, References if possible)
- Mathematical or statistical knowledge is a benefit - correlation, statistical significance, outliers etc.
- Good SQL knowledge
- Experience with data visualization and visualization tools to help tell stories better with data
- Understanding of data modeling, database structures and relationships
- Strong analytical skills
- English min. B2
- Experience with GoodData and BigQuery are a plus
- Google Analytics 4 experience
- Positive attitude to sport or active cyclist
What's in it for you?
- We are ambitious and our goal is to have more than 2 million active users by 2025.
- We are planning to make ROUVY a partner for the Olympic Games.
- We are a team of 100+ and we are building a successful, leading global product based in the Czech Republic.
- 5 weeks of holidays, 2 sick days
- 2 days a week on home office
- Yearly contribution to English lessons
- 3 extra days of holidays if participating in a ROUVY sporting trip
- Lending a trainer for your home so you can be in close contact with our product and be fit and ready for our team rides
ROUVY is the digital racing platform for athletes all over the world to compete, ride with friends, complete workouts, and much more. ROUVY offers thousands of exciting virtual roads and workout options including the ability to race and ride through the entire route catalogue. With fully simulated and realistic efforts ROUVY is the best option for the most demanding athletes to reconnaissance their next race location virtually and be race-day ready.
For more information, visit www.rouvy.com.
ROUVY is always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including developer, marketing, customer service, and business development.
We need people with the passion for a sport, desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of the top quality products.