B2C Product Manager
We allow athletes to travel the world.
We are looking for a B2C Product Manager.
You know how to define MVP well and after you gather enough feedback and data, you further improve on your initial work. You also know what is important and what is not, so you can prioritise a lot of requests. We are in the growth phase of our product, so focus on acquiring new customers is crucial, while keeping the current ones happy.
As a B2C Product Manager your typical day might include:
- Each Product Manager in the company owns a different area of the product - you will be responsible for web and work on it together with a dedicated multifunctional team of Developers and Designers.
- You first need to understand the problem, then formulate how to solve that problem by doing research, evaluating data and talking to other smart people around you. Once you know the solution, you work with development team to deliver it, test it and release it to customers. And after some time, you look at how customers use the feature and iterate, make it better or even deprecate it.
- If you have a technical background, it is a plus, but not a must. You however need to understand whats and hows of software development.
- Map and prioritise goals, clearly communicate objectives, make a data driven decisions with the highest business value.
Who are we looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as a B2C Product Manager in software development
- Ability to talk at a technical level
- Ability to start, maintain and finish tasks
- High attention to detail, but also knowing when to leave details behind
- If you have passion for cycling, that would make a lot of things easier, because you would know what FTP, W/kg and VO2 max stand for and why it might interest our customers. If you don’t know what this means, don’t worry, we will explain it to you. We have huge ambitions and this is a unique opportunity to work on something everyone will soon recognize as a synonym to getting fit.
Education and Skills:
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
How to stand out among the rest:
- Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
ROUVY is the digital racing platform for athletes all over the world to compete, ride with friends, complete workouts, and much more. ROUVY offers thousands of exciting virtual roads and workout options including the ability to race and ride through the entire route catalogue. With fully simulated and realistic efforts ROUVY is the best option for the most demanding athletes to reconnaissance their next race location virtually and be race-day ready. For more information, visit
For more information, visit www.rouvy.com.
ROUVY is always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including developer, marketing, customer service, and business development.
We need people with the passion for a sport, desire to be a driving force in the planning and delivery of the top quality products.