Senior Unity Developer
We allow athletes to travel the world.
Senior Unity Developer role will help us design and further develop our cycling and
running software projects, mainly ROUVY. The ideal candidate has a passion for cycling and
running, and has shipped at least one mobile game/App using Unity.
- Work with other teammates to support a user-first experience
- Design and implement the systems and features
- Create tools for digital route designers and other developers to use when necessary
- Establish coding standards and maintain efficient coding practices; be a strong voice for software
quality and future-proofing
QUALIFICATIONS (required skills)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years unity development experience
- Proficiency in C#, object-oriented programming, and component-based architectures; proficiency in C++ is
- Shipped at least one mobile (iOS or Android) title using Unity
- Strong attention to detail (please mention "beauty is in the details" in your application), rigorous in
self-testing code and delivering high-quality work
ROUVY is always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including
developer, marketing, customer service, and business development.
We need people with the passion for a sport, desire to be a driving force in the
planning and delivery of the top quality products.