Dev-Ops Systems Administrator
We allow athletes to travel the world.
The DevOps Systems Administrator is responsible for smooth operation of variety of
servers and related infrastructure. This individual guaranties effective provisioning, operation, and
maintenance of systems hardware, software and infrastructure.
- Ensure high levels of availability and stability
- Oversee cloud, systems and network security, protect infrastructure from intrusion and malicious
- Provide development teams the most effective environment, tools and automation capability
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuous innovation
QUALIFICATIONS (min 4 required)
- Proficient in cloud administration, automation tools and frameworks (Google Cloud preferred)
- Proficient in GNU/Linux, Kubernetes and Docker administration
- Proficient in SQL/NoSQL database administration and tuning
- Hands-on experience with HA, load balancer setting
- Solid backround in IP network administration
- Familiar with current trends and standards
- Fluent in English and/or Czech/Slovak
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS
- A high level of communication and teamwork
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning
- A sense of urgency, proactive, accept ownership
- Ability to accept and embrace change
- A desire to learn and the ability to stay knowledgeable
- 4+ years relevant experience and/or college diploma or university degree in the field of computer
- Active cyclist/runner/triathlete
ROUVY is always looking for talented individuals for a range of roles including
developer, marketing, customer service, and business development.
We need people with the passion for a sport, desire to be a driving force in the
planning and delivery of the top quality products.