Tasks to reach the next level
- Rouvy calculates the points for "Career Mode" based on TSS. 1 TSS = 1 Point (TSS is calculated automatically during the ride.)
- All listed tasks for the level must be done in the level. It doesn’t matter what routes you have finished in the past.
- Accumulative tasks are calculated by the finished day of the last activity.
- More in knowledge base here.
Prizes for the Level induction
1 random draw every month for 1 PowerTap Magnetless speed or cadence sensor for everyone who was inducted in this level during the Rouvy Season 18/19 official period.
Terms and conditions
- Rouvy will contact the winner(s) immediately after the result of the drawing announcement.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for money and to be shipped to the winner(s) by PowerTap according to standard shipment terms to your country.
- Winner’s photo with the unpacked prize is highly desirable for posting on social media for proof and encouragement for others.
*All terms & conditions regarding prizes and correlational policies are here.
Why PowerTap Magnetless speed or cadence sensor?
NO MAGNET. NO PROBLEM.
For decades cyclists have spent time meticulously lining up a speed/cadence sensor with its corresponding magnet. We said enough is enough. Those minutes are better spent crushing Strava segments than crouched in the corner of the garage fidgeting with a tiny magnet.
Simply install the battery, orient the sensor to program it for speed or cadence, and mount it on either the non-drive side crank arm or the bike’s hub, front or rear will do. Our low-profile Magnetless Speed or Cadence sensor harnesses the advances in accelerometer technology to leave the magnet in the dust – along with your competition